Orthodontics is more of a passion than a job, and I look forward to it every day! I love orthodontics because it is a perfect blend between science and art. Working with young people and then watching them grow into the next generation of adults and community leaders is so exciting. The greatest honor I have is to be able to help our patients achieve the smile that they deserve and then share it with the world.
- Orthodontic Residency - Washington University, St. Louis
- Master of Science - Washington University, St. Louis
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery - University of Missouri Kansas City
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Southeast Missouri State University
Continuing Education & Professional Collaboration
As a Board Certified Orthodontist, I am very active in many aspects of the orthodontic community, both on a local and national level. I have given many orthodontic presentations and served as an instructor for the Orthodontic Education and Research Foundation.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- International College of Dentists
- American Dental Associaton
- Missouri Dental Association
- Southeast Missouri Dental Society
Outside the Office
I was born and raised in Cape Girardeau, as was my wonderful wife, Tracie. We have three amazing daughters, Morgan, Audrey, and Catherine. I enjoy salt-water fishing, traveling, hunting, barbequing, and walking our two Old English Sheepdogs. I am active in my community and serve on numerous boards. My family and I are also members of St. Andrews Lutheran Church.